Thursday, December 10, 2009

IT's Football Season and Everyone is in on it

Mocha Soul owner William Catlett, can do it all. He's a clothing designer along with the other owners of Mocha Soul Clothing, He's a poet, an actor, a producer, and a casting director. In his recent project IT's Football Season and Everyone is in on it! William co wrote the commercial along with Director Edber Mamisao. He's not done, William produce it, played the lead roll of Marvin who catch the Gatorade bottle which in his eyes is a football, and William casted the Commercial. Wow, talk about talent. Folks I think we have another Tyler Perry in the making. I recently interview William via cell phone from Chicago, and this is what he had to say. "In my clothing line the owners and I speak about living your dreams and I how important that is. "My goal is to inspired people to really live your dreams." "I'm not saying it will be easy to get them out there, but a thought is just as powerful as one's one existence." So if you can think it you can achieve it.

Help Support the campaign William is running over the internet by copying the link or embed code and forwarding it to 50 of your friends.

I'm Nina Lewis, from the city of Chicago.

Help Us get this on Primetime. Post this link to your Facebook and embed code for blogs and other feeds and tell 50 friends to do the say.

LINK

http://vimeo.com/8017225

NFL Spec #1 from Purple Cat on Vimeo.



No comments: