Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lady Ga Ga is for God & Gays too: Sound Familiar?




It was all change for Lady GaGa as she slipped into four bizarre outfits and found herself looking a “bloody” mess at the MTV Video Music Awards. The eccentric Poker Face singer started the night in a black outfit with a gold mask as she arrived with her date Kermit the Frog.

She took to the stage for her performance in an all-white ensemble, which ended up covered in fake blood that mysteriously began running from her top mid-song. The trickle turned into a river of blood before GaGa collapsed into the arms of her backing dancers.

GaGa cleaned herself up in time to collect her award for Best New Artist – covering her face with a mask in an all-red number. She removed the mask to give her acceptance speech, declaring the award was “for God and for the gays”.

The final time the cameras cut to GaGa in the audience, she had changed again, with her face peeking out from inside a circular-shaped snowflake-style mask.

Excerpt of the song “Paparazzi” peformed at the vmas.

“I’m your biggest fan
I’ll follow you until you love me, papa-paparazzi
baby, there’s no other superstar
you know that I’ll be your papa-paparazzi
promise I’ll be kind, but I won’t stop until that boy is mine
baby you’ll be famous, chase you down until you love me
papa-paparazzi

I’ll be your girl backstage at your show
velvet ropes and guitars, yeah ’cause you’re my rockstar
in between the sets, eyeliner and cigarettes
shadow is burnt, yellow dance and we turn
my lashes are dry, purple teardrops I cry
it don’t have a price, loving you is cherry pie
’cause you know that baby I

Satanic performance.
You can think I am "CRAZY" but look @ what you guys are over looking and think is normal...
Read and do the research people.

No comments: