Monday, August 3, 2009

LOVE + GUTS EXHIBIT

Art work from the Love + Guts Exhibit Oh, and I took a pic. Of my kicks.







DJ PHYZ. ED
Half Cab
Bart Saric
Steve Caballero

Crewest Gallery showcased art work. The name of the Exhibit is called Love + Guts. Features artist like Steve Caballero have been skating for over 29 years and has taken brands like Vans to another level with his signature show the Half Cab!

Artist Bart Saric among other talents showcased his work at the Love + Guts Exhibit. Reading his Q&A with the Crewest Gallery, this really stood out to me!

Crewest: What would you like to tell an aspiring artist or skater that looks up to you?

Saric: First of all, I would say thank you for the love. Second, I would advise them to enjoy their lives and never give up on achieving their dreams. Be true to yourself and the craft and magic things will come out of that. Don't let politics get in the way of your goals. Bottom line, enjoy what you are doing...I always say, "the person with the biggest grin wins!"



No comments: